Anarchist - The Keys

I finally got over to the most beautiful sim in all of SL –Anarchist – The Keys I"m lucky to be FB friends with one of the owners so I got to watch and hear about it's construction for months.  I was not disappointed.  It is even better then I could have imagined!


You won’t find a better place to relax and take some pictures.  You can find mostly everything here for your photo needs.  I can’t wait to go back and take lots more.  Please go and visit The Keys today!




Appearance Fyre:

Skin:  
 *League* Isla Sunkiss Champagne 

Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara

Hands:  
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands – Relaxed

Eyes:   
Bella Violet (Wild Lilies)

 *League* Isla Lipstick - Aubergine

Eyeliner:   
*League* Classic Wing EyeLiner 3 Tattoo 

Hair:   
[e] Estelle - [elikatira]

Outfit:

Shirt:
BUENO-TankTop -Ask Me -  (at January Uber)

Pants:
Addams // Real Worn Out Jeans // Maitreya -  (at January Uber)

Necklace:
Necklace:  L&B S'wear "Lover's" (W) Necklace - Lapointe & Bastchild

Boots:
REIGN.- Nordic Boots – Mocha - (at December 2015 Fameshed) 


Sim:

Anarchist– The Keys 


You can see more of my work on my FLICKR page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.